League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Playoffs

By Morbid
12/12/2015 1:46 pm
GG straw18/Oak

You put an ass whooping on me. Good luck rest of the way and represent the division

Re: Playoffs

By Gustoon
12/14/2015 6:06 am
We play Baltimore again. We narrowly beat them back in week 6: 33 - 31. They play at ours so am hoping for more distance between us and of course the W.

By WingedLion14
12/14/2015 12:55 pm
GG Baltimore and good luck to everyone still alive in the playoffs

By Gustoon
12/15/2015 12:25 pm
GG Balti, luck was definitely not on your side today.

Jax up next.

By King of Bling
12/15/2015 12:41 pm
GG SF.
ST's were huge for us today and yet they killed our O as we had zero continuity. well played and good luck next season

By King of Bling
12/17/2015 1:07 pm
INJURIES!!!
In the conf Championship our starting HB, #1 WR, Returner and 3rd WR, starting FB, starting RT, and starting LDE all suffered SERIOUS injuries and will miss the SB...7 starters lost from one game, That Sucks!

By Prospect
12/17/2015 1:53 pm
Dallas your defense line is something crazy, you've had my number all season in the division and you got me again. Congrats though and good luck in the League Championship do the conference proud

By Gustoon
12/17/2015 4:09 pm
GG Jax, once again we get to the semis and the entire teams identity changes and we played like crap, not taking anything away from your team. Your D is scary quick and good.
Best of luck in the finals

By King of Bling
12/17/2015 8:19 pm
Gustoon wrote:
GG Jax, once again we get to the semis and the entire teams identity changes and we played like crap, not taking anything away from your team. Your D is scary quick and good.
Best of luck in the finals

A scary Jax D to look forward to with the following? UGH!!!
INJURIES!!!
In the conf Championship our starting HB, #1 WR, Returner and 3rd WR, starting FB, starting RT, and starting LDE all suffered SERIOUS injuries and will miss the SB...7 starters lost from one game, That Sucks!

By King of Bling
12/19/2015 12:19 pm
We were hoping to make the playoffs as our team is just getting started. We made it to the SB but got schooled by Jax.
Props to Jax on the title, well done