Chicago sends:
2020 Round 7
FS Guillermo Clark

Seattle sends:
2020 Round 1
2020 Round 3
2020 Round 3 (Indianapolis)
FS Pablo Baron

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Chicago and Seattle

By King of Bling
2/01/2016 8:02 pm
A 1st and two 3rds for that FS? He is not elite by any means!

By WingedLion14
2/01/2016 11:52 pm
Well, looking at the player, he looks to be a very good young FS on a very affordable cost. While the speed could be better, he looks to be a relatively rangy FS who can defend the run well as well. Although I feel the cost in draft picks to be a little steep, I can certainly understand why someone would fork over a first and two thirds for him.

By King0429
2/02/2016 5:53 pm
I definitely don't agree with this trade. Those picks for a FS who basically only defends the run? But to each his own.

By WingedLion14
2/02/2016 8:30 pm
King0429 wrote:
I definitely don't agree with this trade. Those picks for a FS who basically only defends the run? But to each his own.

I am curious to think why you think that. I see someone who can have a lot of success in deep zone coverage. I would gladly put two of these guys together and run out of a Cover 2 Man shell, personally.
Last edited at 2/02/2016 8:32 pm

By Gustoon
2/04/2016 4:14 pm
King of Bling wrote:
A 1st and two 3rds for that FS? He is not elite by any means!

The 1st on its own would still (In my valuation) be a little too much, not a FS I'm a fan of, but I'm sure the new owner has their reasons